Replay Plugin for MODO - Workflow Automation Tools
Automating repetitive tasks in Replay is much quicker than with traditional macros, and we wrote our own command listener system that catches much more detail and nuance than the built-in macro recorder in MODO.
• Install the kit
• Click the R icon in the MODO Modes Bar
• Click the record icon at the bottom-right
• Perform some actions to record. Note that these should NOT be interactive actions.
• At any time during recording, you can stop recording by clicking the record icon again. If you begin recording again, new commands will be inserted after the currently-selected command.
• To run the script, click the play button. To test the script step-by-step to find errors and efficiencies, use the step button.
• To modify the arguments of a command, either right-click > Edit on the command (or moddle-click on it for short). Note that you can edit like-named arguments from multiple commands at the same time using multi-selections.
• To reorder commands in the list, simply drag and drop. If you prefer, you can use the reorder up, down, top, and bottom commands in the right-click menu.
• Click Macro > Save. The save dialog defaults to your MODO user Scripts directory.
• Once saved, you can run the script using the run menu in the MODO Modes Bar, or using Macro > Map to Key....
>> See Also: MaxtoModo v1.1
AvailibilityDownload Replay Pro for $99, $39 for non-commercial
More Modo Plugin [post_ad]
Replay Plugin for MODO - Workflow Automation Tools Reviewed by Ngoc Anh Le on 01:51 Rating: