New MultiScatter update available with V-Ray 3.5
- Capability of creation huge amount of objects in array (hundreds of thousands and millions)
- Quick rendertime generation of objects with optimized RAM management
- Random transformations (scale, rotation) of objects in array
- Distribution of objects based on bitmaps or procedural maps
- Scaling of objects based on bitmaps or procedural maps
- Realtime viewport preview of objects placement
- Different types of viewport preview of objects
- Special procedural map the MultiScatterTexture
- 64-bit support
Additional features in v1.052:
- Support for Mental Ray (including MProxy).
- Any geometry can be used for scattering (e.g VRayScatter can only use VrayProxy).
- Unlimited number of different objects within one MultiScatter.
- Probability texture allows clustering distribution of objects, controlling size of a cluster and density of its borders.
- Multi-core processing support at all stages of workflow including viewport render.
- Any object from the current scene can be chosen for scattering.
- Materials, properties, transformations and animations remain interactively linked between objects within MultiScatter and all related objects within the scene.
- Help Pictures will help new users to navigate through the interface; this can be switched on/off.
- Revolutionized Viewport mode Points allows viewing of the objects' geometry regardless of complexity and the quantity of objects in a scene.
- Optionally MultiScatter can show wire color or diffused color of objects' materials.
- Collisions inside a MultiScatter can be seen in a viewport.
- A MultiScatter object can be converted into single geometry as well as copied across instances. This allows using MultiScatter as a modeling tool and other rendering engines can be used other than V-Ray and Mental Ray.
- MultiScatter utility allows the control of huge numbers of MultiScatter objects.
- MultiPainter object. This tool gives full control for object placement with a brush.
Visit www.vray.com/multiscatter for more info.
>> See Also: MultiScatter Tutorials
AvailibilityVisit iCube's website to get MultiScatter v1.3.x.x, 1.0525 for 3ds Max.
More MultiScatter Plugin [post_ad]
New MultiScatter update available with V-Ray 3.5 Reviewed by Ngoc Anh Le on 02:51 Rating: