Hardmesh 2.0 for Autodesk Maya
Ideal for Designers, Vfx and Game companies, Expert users and Advertising agencies, as well as any hard surface modeller. Its primary application is to create complex objects starting from simple shapes, but it can also be used to add details to any hard surface model, even tassellated nurbs from C.A.D.!
HardMesh is a set of tools that increase the quality of your boolean-like modeling, allowing you to modify the model according to your creativity. Very intuitive and easy to use, with HardMesh you can build complex models by adding, subtracting or intersecting basic shapes.
- Create shapes while keeping the continuity of the surfaces.
- It creates very Complex models from simple geometries.
- Avoid the creation and editing of complex topologies.
- Boost for creativity: you can see and render a lot more variants.
- Experiment with new shapes and show them to the client.
- High level of Control over the blending between the resulting surfaces.
- Use it with deformers and other modeling tools, gaining freedom to experiment more.
- It works with any kind of mesh ( triangulated - quad - CAD imported - open ….) Watertight mesh export to .STL
- Keeps UV mapping and Vertex Colours in place.
- Multithreaded mesh library to speed up computation.
- Nodal workflow - keep your HardMesh networks live.
More about Hardmesh 2.0 for Autodesk Maya here!
More Maya Plugin [post_ad]
Hardmesh 2.0 for Autodesk Maya Reviewed by CGRecord Team on 00:33 Rating: