DriverMaster 1.0.1 for 3Ds Max
A new offering however seems to roll all of those features into one car rigging script. DriverMaster is a tool that will automatically create a 4-wheeled car rig in 3ds Max. You can easily animate the motion for the vehicle manually or by using a curve in the scene. The script will also make the wheels stick to the ground, even if the ground is a terrain.
DriverMaster gives you a fast set up, dynamic suspension, automatic wheel ground contact, automatic wheel rotation and offset attributes for adjusting/animating your car on top off the generated animation.
>> See Also: Zippy Painter 1.0 for 3ds Max 2012 - 2017
• A floater dialog with pick-buttons for wheels, body, brakes
• Few clicks rig creation
• Uneven ground surface support
• Body alignment to wheels
• Automatic wheel rotation system base on traveled distance
• Manual suspension system
• Spin override for wheels for burnout animations and sliding
• Manual body reaction to acceleration
• Automatic body reaction to turns
• Auto wheels steering
• Multiple ground objects
• Body spring dynamics
• Manual wheels offset
AvailibilityDriverMaster 1.0.1 is available for $50.
More 3ds Max Script [post_ad]
DriverMaster 1.0.1 for 3Ds Max Reviewed by Ngoc Anh Le on 15:44 Rating: