RE:Lens 1.2 for Adobe After Effects
Some Features in this version included :
• Capture with your fisheye or super fisheye lens and then convert to normal "rectilinear" projection for output, eliminating the need to watch curved images.
• 360 (LatLong) to 2D conversion: Convert your 360 panoramic VR video to normal 2D, with options to edit and animate your point of view within the LatLong video.
• Convert super fisheye clips to a 360 panoramic video in a single step without the need for stitching software.
• RE:Lens tracks and stabilizes global camera orientations, which is needed when working with 360 VR and fisheye video. Track once and optionally modify the stabilization profile to your liking.
•Paint or add motion graphics, titles, 3D material to your LatLong, fisheye and other non-rectilinear material easily: Convert to normal 2D, add motion graphics or 3D animation, then project back to your source format.
• Create ultra-wide aspect ratio videos from fisheye and wide-angle field-of-view lenses, maintaining a larger undistorted FOV than you can with any normal range lens.
• Proper perspective correction controls for wide-angle and fisheye.
• Handles normal pincushion and barrel corrections for super wide-angle zoom lenses.
• Option to reduce over-stretched corners when generating super wide field-of-view outputs.
• Use super high-res 360 stock panoramas, or capture your own, and animate a virtual camera move within them.
• Attenuates chromatic distortions and fringing that can occur with curved lenses.
• Dedicated support for exotic mirror-based systems such as parabolic lens-mirrors and mirror balls.
• Option to automatically soften or sharpen in the appropriate places.
• RE:Lens handles rectilinear, latitude longitude (equirectangular 360 panoramic VR), fisheye, super fisheye, super wide-angle zoom, mirror ball and parabolic lens-mirror projection formats.
AvailibilityAvailable for $189.95 with After Effects CS6 and up, Premiere Pro CS6 and up.
More After Effects Plugin [post_ad]
RE:Lens 1.2 for Adobe After Effects Reviewed by Ngoc Anh Le on 12:11 Rating: