FumeFX ModernUI - Manage your Simulations
• Initial Simulation Setup - Hit a button and select afterwards an object in your scene (like in Houdini). FumeFX ModernUI will create an initial setup for you.
• Voxel Count Based Simulation Quality - Adjust your simulation quality with precise voxel count control instead of testing grid spacing values.
• Managed Folders - A Managed Folder is a folder which either will be extended by the name of the max scene file and an appropiate sim file name or you can use the versioning functionality.
• Multiple Simulation Mode - Simulate as many container as you like with the Multiple Simulation Mode.
• Preview & Compare - Quickliy preview your current simulation up to the current slider time and compare two simulations in the RAM Player.
• Switch File Extension - Quickly switch the file extension to FumeFXs native format to simulate faster or choose Field3D or OpenVDB for final output.
• Handy Interface
• Installer - FumeFX ModernUI comes with an easy to use installer because a lot of files (icons, scripts, ini-files) have to be placed in their appropriate locations (e. g. your user directory).
• You can uninstall FumeFX ModernUI like any other application.
DownloadFumeFX ModernUI Version 1.1
More FumeFX Plugin [post_ad]
FumeFX ModernUI - Manage your Simulations Reviewed by Ngoc Anh Le on 16:50 Rating: