Fnord releases ProEXR free
ProEXR lets you choose from all the compression options available in OpenEXR. Most EXR compression is lossless, but one of the most interesting options is a lossy method similar to JPEG, applied to the world of floating point. Using B44 compression and Luminance/Chroma sampling, HDR images can be crushed to a fraction of their uncompressed size, usually without visible artifacts, only in ProEXR.
>> See Also: Download Exr-IO for Photoshop
Other Features ProEXR included :• Layered EXR output from an After Effects comp.
• Retention of EXR color space information.
• Support for both 32-bit and 16-bit floating point.
• Full control over alpha channel processing.
• Automatic EXR project set-up in After Effects and Nuke.
• Built with the latest OpenEXR libraries.
• Free, open source After Effects plug-ins for working with OpenEXR files and 3D Channels.
• Free, open source OpenEXR file support for Adobe Premiere Pro.
Availability and system requirementsProEXR is available free under a GPL licence. The plugins are compatible with Photoshop CS3, After Effects CS3 and Premiere Pro CS6 and above, running on Windows or Mac OS X.
More on the Fnord software blog.
DownloadProEXR for Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro for free
The source code from GitHub.
More Plugin [post_ad]
Fnord releases ProEXR free Reviewed by Ngoc Anh Le on 01:47 Rating: