Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max
Phoenix FD 3 for 3ds Max Features areAccurate Viewport Preview
Preview fire, smoke and liquid simulations quickly and accurately in the viewport.
New toolbar with presets for fire, smoke and liquid simulations.
Fast & realistic liquid simulations.
Improved Fire and Smoke Solver
Create realistic smoke and fire with natural rolling motion and fine details without increasing resolution.
Fast Volume Rendering
Optimized volume rendering with accurate lighting and global illumination.
Influence simulations with forces like wind, spline follow, mesh attraction and more.
● Infinite ocean – Create infinite ocean waves that never repeat.
● Ocean & beach waves – Seamlessly transition from procedural ocean waves to simulated beach waves.
Advanced simulations and controls
● FLIP solver – Enables faster, more realistic liquid simulations for splashes, sprays, foam, mist and waves.
● Improved fire and smoke solver – Realistic smoke and fire with natural rolling motion and fine details can be created without increasing resolution.
● Cascade simulations – Create a series of simulations that trigger and interact with each other.
● Refine existing simulations – Add detail and increase resolution without changing simulation shape or behavior.
● Simulation retiming – Speed up or slow down simulation playback, perfect for slow motion effects.
● Custom emission sources – Use a wide range of emission sources including animated meshes, texture maps, particles and more.
● New forces – Influence simulations with forces like wind, spline follow, and mesh attraction.
Pipeline and compatibility
• Compatibility – Compatible with top industry tools such as Alembic, Krakatoa, Stoke MX and OpenVDB.
Pricing & Availability
Phoenix FD 3.0 is available now for Autodesk 3ds Max and is a free upgrade for all Phoenix FD 2.x customers. A Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max Workstation license is $830 and includes one floating user license and one floating simulation license. Additional simulation licenses are available for $210. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for volume discounts.
More Phoenix FD Plugin [post_ad]
Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max Reviewed by CGRecord Team on 09:01 Rating: