RailClone Pro 2.3.0 beta for 3ds Max 9 - 2015
>> See Also: Creating Stairs with RailClone Pro 2
What's news- Adds support for Max 2015
- Improved V-Ray render performance on many-core machines
- Random node can now use its own seed
- Adds 'Fixed Size' for Segment and Transform nodes
- Adds 'Evenly->Reverse' for all generators
- Adds 'Corner->Bevel Corner' for Linear Generator
- Display->Adaptative mode can now degrade to boxes or point-clouds (default value)
- Improved behaviour of 'A2S Generator->Evenly' segments in Free mode
- Fixes stability issues with Thea Render/Corona Render/V-Ray RT
- Fixes geometry issues with clipping area when scene units is meters
- Fixes a rare 'Display limit exceeded' error with scale mode
- Fixes geometry errors using bevels and negative Y segment offsets
- Fixes a crash with the Conditional operator using 'Material ID->Multiple of'
- Fixes geometry viewport/render differences when using high values in 'Segment->Transform'
- Fixes a crash turning on 'Generator->Reverse' without a spline assigned
- Fixes a bug that would change random values when editing a style
- 'Display->Render' settings are no longer ignored with certain render engines
- Fixes an error loading scenes saved on computers without RailClone installed
- Fixes a geometry error in A2S Generator using Spline Y and X Rotation
- Evenly rule now modifies type of line (Curve/Line) in the spline
- Arithmetic->Expression->XVertexAngle and XVertexAngle functions are no longer switched
- Fixes geometry errors using bevels on closed splines
- Materials now display properly in the viewport when assigning library styles
- Fixes the Style Editor disappearing on certain multi-monitor configurations
- Fixes 'A2S Generator->Clipping Area->Projection' being forced to Z with 'Extend X/Y Size to Area'
DownloadRailClone Pro 2.3.0 beta for 3ds Max 9 - 2015 costs €190. A demo version can be found here.
More 3ds Max Plugin
RailClone Pro 2.3.0 beta for 3ds Max 9 - 2015 Reviewed by CGRecord Team on 08:35 Rating: