RailClone Pro 2.2.0 beta
Itoo Software has announced the Beta version of RailClone Pro 2.2.0 is now available
New features:- New Parameter node: Random number.
- Added General->Stats information window.
- Added Segment->UV Mapping->Rotation.
- New Default mode: Count, allows to define a fixed number of segments.
- Linear 1S Generator can be built without a spline, setting X Size parameter.
- Added Style->Geometry->Free Object. When enabled, RailClone doesn't use the spline's position, only its shape.
Use it to move RC freely along the scene (without the spline), or to create instanced objects.
- Added up/down arrows to Base Objects/Parameters lists.e Objects/Parameters lists.
- Fixed error that would generate misaligned segments on render.
- Fixed error using geometric shader and mirrored segments.
- Constant parameters are affected by Geometry->Global scale.
- Fixed: Compose operator works properly with Default->Scale mode.
- Fixed: Material Sequence operator was adding +1 to the ID value.
- Fixed: Segment->Flat Top/Bottom controls are disabled if Bend is off.
- Fixed alignment of initial segment when using Vertical or Stepped mode.
- Fixed: some arithmetic expressions are evaluated as integer values.
- Fixed Randomize operator with nested RC objects.
- Fixed Region Clipping using nested splines on specific viewport aligments.
Registered users of RailClone Pro can download the upgrade from here
More 3ds Max Plugin
RailClone Pro 2.2.0 beta Reviewed by CGRecord Team on 00:31 Rating: